Antminer S9k is a miner that uses the SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 13.5 Th/s and a power consumption equivalent to 1310 Watts.
1. Optimize over-temperature issue in special cases.
2. Optimize the problem of continuous voltage rise in special cases.
3. Optimize the cycle time of temperature detection, initialize the temperature protection detection mechanism, and optimize the processing process of reading special temperature values.
4. Optimize the processing flow of power on the hash board when initialization
5. Remove boot.bin and etc files, enhance reliability about upgrade.
6. Enhance anti-virus capability with new security mechanism.
7. Use new build tools to build firmware.
8. If upgrading the firmware through no keeping configuration file, it is need to configure miner account and miner pools to mine, otherwise(Upgrading through using keeping configuration file), it is no need to configure the miner and miner pools using previous miner settings to mine.