Antminer S17 is a miner that uses the SHA-256 algorithm with a maximum hashrate of 53 Th/s and a power consumption equivalent to 2385 Watts.
1. Enhance anti-virus capability with new security mechanism.
2. Add sleep mode.
3. Improve memory and temperature module.
4. Use new build tools to build firmware.
5. Remove the voltage calibration process.
6. Widen the scope of voltage difference inspection.
7. If upgrading the firmware through no keeping configuration file, it is need to configure miner account and miner pools to mine, otherwise(Upgrading through using keeping configuration file), it is no need to configure the miner and miner pools using previous miner settings to mine.